- What are my motives?
- Faith or Works?
- Perhaps it’s time…
- Not with Eloquence or Human Wisdom
- Bread of Life
- Let Your Spirit Soar
- Give Thanks
- Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Formation to conformity: our formative journey
- The Heroes of Hell Island
- Is the North American church related to the Nicolatians?
- Paul and the Fortune Teller
- Welsh Pentecostalism
- JC Ryle (1816-1900)
Category Archives: Motorcycles
I borrowed this from a Facebook group… 50 Ways to Save Your Life (on The Road) by John Hately . 1. Assume you’re invisible: Because to a lot of drivers, you are. Never make a move based on the assumption … Continue reading
I rode a Honda 350 twin for about 5 years, from about 1973 to 1978. It was a fun little machine. Eventually replaced it with a larger (faster) Honda 550K4, which I crashed the day after I left the Air … Continue reading