- What are my motives?
- Faith or Works?
- Perhaps it’s time…
- Not with Eloquence or Human Wisdom
- Bread of Life
- Let Your Spirit Soar
- Give Thanks
- Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Formation to conformity: our formative journey
- The Heroes of Hell Island
- Is the North American church related to the Nicolatians?
- Paul and the Fortune Teller
- Welsh Pentecostalism
- JC Ryle (1816-1900)
Category Archives: Prayers
This was taken from one of my study Bibles. You know, we really don’t know what to pray for, do we? What if God had answered every prayer that you ever prayed? Just think who you would be married to. … Continue reading
Last night’s men’s group discussion was about turning suffering into prayer, as David did. The discussion reminded me to post more of the material I had collected about prayer. This was taken from one of my study Bibles. When God … Continue reading
I look at my children, Lord — no longer children — and wonder what they learned from me. Oh, I know what I told them, but I wonder what they saw. Lots of times I was at my best behaviour, … Continue reading