My first glider flight, and many subsequent training flights, were in this tube and fabric German design from the early 1950s. At the CFB Comox Gliding Club, we auto-towed to launch from the taxi-ways parallel to the main 10,000 ft runways. In one of my early solo flights, I did what amounted to a formation landing with a CF-101 Voodoo, he on the runway and I on the taxiway.
- One Another
- Is fear sinful?
- Blessed and Highly favoured?
- What are my motives?
- Faith or Works?
- Perhaps it’s time…
- Not with Eloquence or Human Wisdom
- Bread of Life
- Let Your Spirit Soar
- Give Thanks
- Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Formation to conformity: our formative journey
- The Heroes of Hell Island
- Is the North American church related to the Nicolatians?