- Is fear sinful?
- Blessed and Highly favoured?
- What are my motives?
- Faith or Works?
- Perhaps it’s time…
- Not with Eloquence or Human Wisdom
- Bread of Life
- Let Your Spirit Soar
- Give Thanks
- Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Formation to conformity: our formative journey
- The Heroes of Hell Island
- Is the North American church related to the Nicolatians?
- Paul and the Fortune Teller
Tag Archives: Father
I thought I had posted this in my blog a long time ago, but apparently not, so here we go… Christian Generations I met recently with a dear cousin (actually, double first cousin; our fathers were brothers and our mothers … Continue reading
This was taken from one of my study Bibles. You know, we really don’t know what to pray for, do we? What if God had answered every prayer that you ever prayed? Just think who you would be married to. … Continue reading