- Is fear sinful?
- Blessed and Highly favoured?
- What are my motives?
- Faith or Works?
- Perhaps it’s time…
- Not with Eloquence or Human Wisdom
- Bread of Life
- Let Your Spirit Soar
- Give Thanks
- Psalm 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- Formation to conformity: our formative journey
- The Heroes of Hell Island
- Is the North American church related to the Nicolatians?
- Paul and the Fortune Teller
Tag Archives: God
Have you ever thought about the interaction between faith and doubt? Have you considered what part doubt plays in one’s faith? Here is a brief study that explores this connection. Let’s start with some definitions… Faith – confidence or trust … Continue reading
Last night’s men’s group discussion was about turning suffering into prayer, as David did. The discussion reminded me to post more of the material I had collected about prayer. This was taken from one of my study Bibles. When God … Continue reading
I look at my children, Lord — no longer children — and wonder what they learned from me. Oh, I know what I told them, but I wonder what they saw. Lots of times I was at my best behaviour, … Continue reading